At Dunlap & Associates, our accounting service professionals provide much more than financial statement preparation. Members of our accounting service team not only possess technical prowess in the areas of proper accounting and reporting procedures, but also expand their knowledge to offer a vast array of management advisory services. We must be knowledgeable about your company, its industry, and your management philosophy in order to provide you with the best solutions to your business issues.
Among the services offered by our Accounting Services Team:
- Financial statement preparation in the form of compilations or reviews - monthly, quarterly, semiannual, or annual basis
- Corporate, partnership, and individual income tax returns
- Corporate and individual tax planning
- General ledger and trial balance assistance
- Training of accounting and bookkeeping personnel
- Budgeting and cash flow projections
- Evaluation of internal controls
- Succession planning
- Estate, gift, and retirement planning
- Financing assistance
- Evaluation and updating of buy/sell agreements
- Management advisory and business consulting services
In our role as a valued financial advisor we will assist you with tax planning, analyze your financial statements, and advise you on ways to achieve positive results by providing you with the information you need to make sound decisions, make changes if necessary, and pinpoint potential problems.