We're Much More Than "Just The Accountant"
At Dunlap & Associates, our counsel is always with an eye to the future. As business advisors, our goal is to provide researched, meaningful solutions that improve our clients' operational activities, achieve their strategic objectives, and are aimed at increasing revenues and positioning our clients for growth.
Simply put, we provide answers. We do that by becoming involved with our clients and taking the time to learn everything we can about their business and industry. Our goal is to build strong, working relationships that allow us the opportunity to be more than just your accountant, advising you on general business issues that will help your company grow and achieve its goals.
In addition, we work closely with professionals in other specialty areas, such as bankers, investment brokers, attorneys, pension administrators, and insurance agents, to assist us in obtaining all of the data we need to help you make informed decisions.
Our Business Consulting Team members provide assistance in all of the following areas:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and liquidations
- Financial management, including budgets, projections, cash flow forecasting, receivables management, and feasibility studies
- Business plans, product pricing, and marketing strategies
- Complete consultation services for emerging businesses from start-up to maturity
- Day-to-day management advisory services
- External controller functions
- Assistance with buy/sell agreements
- Management consulting for improving business operations
- Employee benefit packages
- Obtaining financing and restructuring debt
- Lease vs. buy analysis
- Family business matters
- Ratio analysis
- Succession planning
- Training for accounting and bookkeeping personnel
Our business consulting and advisory services focus on maximizing efficiency and profitability for our clients through processes, technology, and planning.